THE YAYA TREE - AND ITS ROOTS - ROOTS TO OURSELVES - FROM CASTLES, CHATEAUS AND HOMES ON THE RANGE

for my children, their children and theirs, this blog is created to capture a genealogical glimpse into the WHO of each of them - the WHEN and WHERE of them - a glimpse from yesteryear, yesterday, today and into tomorrow -

I AM CALLED WOMAN...

I AM CALLED WOMAN...
i am called woman i am all that you see and so much more three in one all compiled i am the wee girl child choosing you from before to carry me then set me free i am the lover banshee quenching desire from every shore leaving all who linger more beguiled i am the earth mother styled to hold you to love you then have you soar to be the wee girl child the lover banshee the all of me i am called woman - 2009 jenean corette gilstrap

Saturday, October 13, 2012

a work in progress...

this genealogy blog continues to be a work-in-progress but it is hoped that you will find something of interest as you browse - please feel free to do just that - browse - enjoy - and come back soon...